International Project Management (Germany, UK, USA, Africa)
- Complete responsibility for all project phases starting from feasibility to final handover
Chartered Quantity Surveying, Construction Cost Control
- Evaluation, cost planning, financial reporting and payment certification
- Contractual advisor, tender analyst and variations control
- Analyse of delayed or accelerated contract works and their associated costs
Technical and Vendors Due Diligence
- Identification of the site compliance with respect to current planning regulations,
- codes and the design or property survey required
Construction Programming - Delay Analysis
- Providing the client with the benefits of critical path analysis and base claim analysis on 'as-planned impacted' method of delay analysis
Construction Risk Management
- Providing critical recommendations on contract awards, design and construction contracts, proactive prevention of cost/value overspend
- When you are running a business, making a capital investment in your facility, planning a company relocation or construction project, ensuring minimal disruption to your business while managing running costs and risk are key.
- Technical documents have to be translated as per the exact specification requirements. Without this, the functional requirements of the system simply cannot to be achieved.