Chartered Quantity Surveying,
Construction Cost Control
Construction cost calculation and Property valuationWe, cpcm, are Professional Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) in property valuation, better known in Germany as Immobiliengutachter/-analystImportant notice to all property investors: Why is construction cost calculation in accordance with DIN 276 KG 300+400 necessary?
- Extensive experience with evaluation methods of financial reporting (Excel spreadsheets), personnel planning, progress and logging of construction priority commercial working procedures
- Payment certification, programming and planning using power project management
- Use of up to date computer soft- and hardware
- In Germany, to obtain financing for your investment DIN 276 is the property valuation basis used by the banks, i.e. no DIN 276 = No Bank financing.
- You will not get planning permission! The DIN 276 valuation is a legal requirement required by the local planning authorities, namely the German "Bauamt".
- The detailed cost plan based on the planning and layout drawings invariably exceed the architect's first estimates. This also automatically allows the Architect to increase his fees immediately under the HOAI! Only after our professional property valuation is it possible to reduce the budget without affecting quality. This is achieved via Value Engineering.
- Cost Planning, Estimating and Value Engineering
- Formulate Bills of Quantities. Measurement/evaluation of construction works in accordance with regulatory building standards e.g. Deutsche Industrie Norm (DIN)
- Submit tender inquiries to selected list of subcontractors
- Selection and valuation of supply only items; Analysis and valuation of quotations - National and International
Monthly Valuation and Final accounts
- Compile Built up unit rates (Labour, plant, materials, overheads and profit), negotiate discounts, provision of provisional sums, summarising construction costs as required by Governing Body eg. German Cost Grouping Procedures (DIN 276), or BSI in the UK
- Bid analysis and recommendation of most competitive unqualified quotation
- Submission of quotations, variations and late payment reminders as set out in contract
- Checking payment of invoices, Bank credit organisation, profit/loss and liability assessment,anticipated risk analysis and liquidation protection
- Cash-Flow-Analysis particularly for major long term budgeting requirements from banks
- Budget reappraisal - from feasibility to forecasting project completion costs